Everything you need to start caring for your normal/combination skin:
At Venus Rising Med Spa we have made it easy to start a simple home routine to care for your normal or combination skin. This kit includes full size products for each step of the process. Give your skin 5 minutes twice a day for the care it needs to be healthy and radiant.
Step 1: Cleanse + Prepare
- Gentle Foaming Cleanser is a lightly foaming cleanser that breaks up dirt, oil and makeup without disrupting skin’s pH.
- Balancing Toner is a hydrating clarifier with humectants to help retain moisture.
Step 2: Correct + Boost
- Lytic Tx is a moderate-strength product that helps cleanse pores while smoothing the visible appearance of skin texture and imperfections. Daily use helps reduce irritation associated with blemishes and redness.
Step 3: Renew + Fortify
- Renewal Facial Lotion Renewal Facial Lotion helps reduce the visible appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of skin aging. Expertly formulated to improve clarity and radiance for healthier-looking skin.
Step 4: Protect + Prevent
- Daily Shield Tinted SPF is a broad-spectrum sunscreen formulated with anti-inflammatory botanical ingredients to help calm inflammation and protect against UV damage
Optimizing the skin barrier for a healthy, hydrated complexion
Normal skin is generally characterized as being balanced in hydration, blemish-free, easy to maintain and not prone to chronic skin issues. However, patients in this category may experience some occasional skin concerns such as excess shine in the T-zone, breakouts due to stress or hormones, or dry patches on the face and body. None of these are typically severe and with some slight adjustments to a regimen, you can see fast improvements. In general, a low maintenance daily skin care routine will help you achieve healthy, beautiful skin.
Normal/Combination Skin Characteristics
- Skin maintains balanced hydration levels, even after cleansing
- Occasional breakouts due to stress or hormones
- May appear shiny around the T-zone in late afternoon
- Not overly sensitive to products or ingredients
- Pores are small to medium in visibility
Key Benefits of Epionce
- Cholesterol-dominant Renewals adjust barrier lipids to 3:1:1 ratio of cholesterol, ceramide and free fatty acids to accelerate barrier repair
- Botanically-based formulas won’t strip healthy oils in the skin
- Stops chronic inflammation in the skin driven by a damaged barrier • Fragrance, sulfate, paraben and gluten-free