Everything you need to start caring for your oily/problem skin:
At Venus Rising Med Spa we have made it easy to start a simple home routine to care for your oily or problem skin. This kit includes full size products for each step of the process. Give your skin 5 minutes twice a day for the care it needs to be healthy and radiant.
Step 1: Cleanse + Prepare
- Lytic Gel Cleanser is ia multiple award-winning, invigorating cleanser that removes dead skin cells and excess oil without over-drying; antimicrobial properties
- Purifying Toner helps control excessive oil production without over-drying; antimicrobial properties
Step 2: Correct + Boost
- Lytic Plus Tx is daily treatment product formulated with anti-inflammatory and keratolytic technology to clean pores, encourage cell turnover and help reduce inflammation; clinically proven to reduce breakouts and signs of aging
Step 3: Renew + Fortify
- Lite Renewal Facial Lotion is a multitasking moisturizer and the lightest Renewal formula; blocks damaging inflammation and strengthens the skin barrier without clogging pores or triggering excess oil production in the skin
Step 4: Protect + Prevent
- Daily Shield Tinted SPF is a broad-spectrum sunscreen formulated with anti-inflammatory botanical ingredients to help calm inflammation and protect against UV damage
Optimizing the skin barrier for a healthy, hydrated complexion
Most skin conditions are driven by two common factors — chronic inflammation and a damaged skin barrier. Many people consider their skin type to be “oily,” meaning enough oil is produced to be visible throughout the day. For decades, people were taught to deal with oily skin by using products intended to stop oil production in the skin altogether, often damaging the skin barrier in the process. The problem with this approach is that the skin uses oil as a form of protection along with an inflammatory response. The more the skin is dried out by these products, the more oil and inflammation will be produced as the skin overcompensates to protect itself — leading to a vicious cycle.
The key to regulating overactive oil glands without creating more injury to the skin is to address inflammatory factors and a damaged barrier using non-irritating products like Epionce. All three powerful Epionce ingredient technologies — AntiInflammatory, Barrier Repair and Keratolytic — can be used together to help mitigate excess oil in the skin, leading to healthy and balanced skin.
Oily/Problem Skin Characteristics
- Excess sebum (oil) production
- Unwanted shine of the T-zone by midday
- Larger, visible pores
- Moderate to frequent breakouts, especially during monthly menstruation
Key Benefits of Epionce
- Cholesterol-dominant Renewals adjust barrier lipids to 3:1:1 ratio of cholesterol, ceramide and free fatty acids to accelerate barrier repair
- Botanically-based formulas won’t strip healthy oils in the skin
- Stops chronic inflammation in the skin driven by a damaged barrier • Fragrance, sulfate, paraben and gluten-free